Our showroom is open on an appointment only basis to offer a safe environment in which to get your project underway.
Posted on 19th May 2020 at 13:30
This is what we are doing to protect our customers and ourselves:
• During your visit, we will accept no other visitors into the showroom
• We will ask you to clean your hands at our sanitiser station at the entrance
• We use a twin screen desk where you can view and get involved in your design, whilst we always stay at least 2m apart
• You are welcome to browse through our selection of doors and worktops. Just put our latex gloves on and leave the samples out when you are finished with them, so that they can all be wiped down after your visit
• Although it’s convenient to come into the showroom to discuss your project face to face and to look at samples we don’t always need to meet in person. We have now launched an online service where we communicate via screen sharing tool. We just email you a link which will link our screen to yours.
• So, if you’d like to get started on your project, call us on 01403 254090, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will guide you through the process safely and professionally
Share this post: